Everyone’s addicted to something in some shape or form. What are things you can’t go without?
- My iPhone: it's my connection to the outside world, it's my companion. Is this addiction weird? Sure but literally almost everyone in the world shares this addiction so I'm not alone at least.
- Coconut oil: my hair is a needy bitch and she requires a full bottle of coconut oil at least once a day.
- Goya Adobo All Purpose Seasoning: Y'all think I'm joking? Ask my husband. I put this shit in EVERYTHING.
- My Macbook: This device is where all the magic happens. My writing, my work, my binge watching. I would be lost without it.
- Green tea: I drink about 8 cups of green tea a day. It makes me feel good and pure and whole. It also makes me pee every 25 minutes but you gotta take the good with the bad.
- My memory foam pillow: I wouldn't get nearly as much sleep as I do without this amazing gel/foam hybrid. Did it cost over a hundred dollars? Yes. Did I pay that much? No.
- Sunshine: The seasons affect my mood and outlook on life, which is very annoying. I can't live without sunlight, I'm very grumpy without it.